|Treasure Adventure World remake hits Steam Greenlight|
|Posted: 14.09.2013 16:11 by||Comments: 1|
Stephen Orlando, who is the sole employee of his company Robit Studios, is working on a "HD re-imagining" of his 2D exploration game, Treasure Adventure World, and has put it up on .
* New engine - smoother gameplay, HD widescreen mode
* High-res, hand-drawn art - Christine Crossley is the sole artist bringing the pixelated world of TAG into the beautiful world of HD
* New music and sound by Robert Ellis
* More treasures and collectibles, remixed puzzles and new equipment
* Improvements to enemy AI, more intense boss fights.
* Enhanced story - more tightly focused story, intriguing cutscenes, charming NPCs and new multiple endings
Check out the preorder trailer posted by Robit in the video below.