|Dragon's Prophet MMO launched worldwide|
|Posted: 19.09.2013 07:17 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 6|
Sony Online Entertainment has announced that developer Infernum Productions' new action-MMO, Dragon's Prophet, has launched across Europe and North America. As the title implies, the MMO is dragon-centric, with over 300 species of dragons to work with.
Dragon's Prophet includes over 1500 quests based around a world with grand cities serving as the hubs to six adventure zones, with 25 dungeons with multiple difficulty settings and bosses. The game supports in-game events and tournaments, a complex crafting system, dungeon events, world bosses, and PvP which includes massive, cross-server siege battles between alliances or guilds.
In addition to the 300+ dragons, players can use 50 unique dragon soul skills as they train and level up their beasts. It wouldn't be a dragon-themed action-MMO if players couldn't mount them for aerial battles as well as death from above support.
Infernum also promises the following features that will appear post-launch:
* High Lord system for control over huge territories
* Additional dragon commands for improved coordination during combat
* Big and especially challenging, open and dungeon-based raids for up to 30 players
* 10 new regions and about 30 dungeons and instances per year for regular content updates
* Continuation of the epic story surrounding the dark dragon Kronos
* Mini games
* Dragon Encyclopedia that delivers detailed information and honors the true dragon master
* VIP system with daily login rewards
* Dynamic events
* Dragon vs. dragon arena
* Dragon breeding
* PvP arenas and battlefields
* New pets that can collect loot
The developer also released a launch trailer showing off the dragons.