|Viking Warrior highlighted for Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior|
|Posted: 26.09.2013 06:50 by||Comments: 0|
Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior is the newest game based on the Deadliest Warrior TV series, which will pit such combatants as ninjas and pirates against each other in a live, third-person tactical-action game.
In this alpha gameplay video, the Viking's abilities are examined. The skills for the Norse warrior include:
* Dual-wield one-handed weapons
* 3-hit combos, which can end in double-handed strike
* Combos get faster as they go
* Can carry a shield
* Can throw shield
* Can throw axes
* Customizable beard colors
* Can unlock bear furs
* Balanced in health and movement speed
* Tries to close the distance and overwhelm opponents with fast strikes
Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior goes into beta for PC this coming October.