|Microsoft announces 'Area One Tour', Xbox One hands-on across 75 cities|
|Posted: 30.09.2013 14:22 by Simon Priest||Comments: 0|
Beginning October, Microsoft is taking the Xbox One on a whirlwind tour across 75 major cities in North America and Europe. Attendees will have the chance to try out Xbox One and its handful of launch titles.
Among the locations is London, Paris, Berlin, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Toronto. The launch titles offered include Forza Motorsport 5, Ryse: Son of Rome and Dead Rising 3.
The Area One Tour is free of charge but space will be limited - damn you fire code! There's also to be an Xbox One Test Drive that will tour 'on the road' hitting festivals, campuses etc.
Playable launch titles: Forza Motorsport 5, Ryse: Son of Rome, Killer Instinct, Dead Rising 3, Kinect Sports Rivals, Crimson Dragon, Max: Curse of the Brotherhood, Zoo Tycoon and Minecraft: Xbox One Edition.
AREA ONE Tour schedule:
• Philadelphia: 3rd-6th October
• Paris: 10th-13th October
• Toronto: 10th-13th October
• Chicago: 17th-20th October
• Vienna: 17th-20th October
• Atlanta: 24th-27th October
• Dallas: 31st Oct-3rd Nov
• Berlin: 31st Oct-3rd Nov
• Phoenix: 7th-10th November
• San Francisco: 14th-17th November
• Dublin: 14th-17th November
• Los Angeles: 21st November
• London: 21st-24th November