|Warlock 2: The Exiled announced by Paradox Interactive|
|Posted: 03.10.2013 12:35 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 5|
Paradox Interactive has announced the sequel to their magical 4X game Warlock: Master of the Arcane, as Warlock 2: The Exiled takes players back to the realm of Ardania to duke it out in multiplayer as well as single player this coming Spring 2014.
The bullet-list of official features includes:
* The Never-ending Gory – The battle for Ardania is constant, merciless, and challenging: your claim to the land will be tested with battles across the world map where each fight is worthy of your personal attention; you're not called a WAR-lock for nothing
* Spelling Counts – Over 150 spells to add to your tome, allowing command over powerful enchantments, nasty hexes, and elemental forces
* A Crass Menagerie – Hundreds of different mythical and magical beasts to deploy on the battlefield with distinct tactical uses, from giant rats and dwarven prospectors to werewolves with hats on them
* Friendship is Magic – A multi-player experience as robust as the single-player experience, including PvP, Co-op PvE, and every combination in between
* Warlock 2: The Playstyles – Fight your way through the shards to reclaim Ardania in new ‘Exile’ mode, or relive the classic gameplay of ‘Master of the Arcane’ mode with new features from the sequel
Warlock 2: The Exiled will be released in Spring 2014 exclusively for PC.