|NVidia reveals the minimum system specs for the PC version of Call of Duty: Ghosts|
|Posted: 08.10.2013 07:25 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 3|
NVidia has revealed the minimum system specs for the PC version of Call of Duty: Ghosts, which are low-end system friendly.
The suggested minimum specs for Ghosts are:
* OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit
* CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
* RAM: 6 GB RAM
* HDD: 50 GB HD space
* Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti / ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better
* Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
* DirectX: 11
* Internet: Broadband connection and service required for Multiplayer Connectivity. Internet connection required for activation.
One of the "recommended" specs NVidia proposes is a GeForce GTX 780, one of their own cards of course.
Call of Duty: Ghosts is due to be released in November 2013 for PC, current-gen consoles and next-gen consoles.
Source: PC Gamer