|Galactic Starfighter expansion bringing 12v12 dogfights to The Old Republic|
|Posted: 09.10.2013 02:14 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 0|
Gamers who had been craving some actual wars among the stars in Star Wars: The Old Republic can rejoice as BioWare has officially announced the Galactic Starfighter expansion for their two year old MMO. BioWare states that players will be able to get into 12 v. 12 flight combat action for free, "as the war between the Sith Empire and the Galactic Republic explodes into space."
The bullet-list of official features include:
* 12v12 FREE FLIGHT SPACE COMBAT: Jump into fierce PvP space battles with your friends and Companions.
* MULTIPLE BATTLE ZONES AND GAMEPLAY MODES: Travel to multiple space locations and fight through exciting battles with different gameplay modes.
* CUSTOMIZE YOUR STARFIGHTER: Choose from a variety of unique ships and unlock an abundant set of new weapons, powers and abilities as you advance!
* MASTER A VARIETY OF SHIP ROLES: From a Scout to a Gunship, master various ship roles that suit your combat style.
* EARN GROUND GAME REWARDS: Gain additional XP that gives your ground game characters a boost.
Subscribers will get early access on the 3rd December 2013, as well as Strike Fighter “Valiant” Paint Jobs, Scout "Valiant" Paint Jobs, Imperial Battle Ace and Republic Squadron Commander Pilot Suits. Players also get “First Galactic Starfighter” and “Test Pilot” in-game titles with maximum leveling and progression. The "exclusive Gunship "Daring" Paint Jobs with Early Gunship Role" will only be available to subscribers who joined by the 1st November.
Preferred Access opens in 14th January 2014 while it becomes available to free to play in February 2014.