|Iceberg releases Gas Guzzlers Extreme on Steam|
|Posted: 09.10.2013 04:30 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 0|
Iceberg Interactive has announced that Gas Guzzlers Extreme is now available on Steam. The car combat game features over 350 miles of road across 40 tracks as well as eight combat arenas and realistic car physics.
The cars in Gas Guzzlers Extreme range from super-minis to full on giant tanks to muscle cars, among other types, as players must work their way from dinky cars to high-powered sporty rides.
The bullet-list of official features includes:
* Combat racing at its best, featuring a blood-pumping single-player campaign with more than 12 hours of gameplay.
* Fast-as-lightening multiplayer tournaments with seven different modes (classic race, power race, knockout, deathmatch, last man standing and capture the flag); with up to four teams available in team play mode.
* 350+ miles of road across 40 tracks, eight arenas and seven different environments.
* 12 unique weapons, on-track bonuses and power ups.
* 18 customizable cars (12+ upgrades, color, rims, stickers, etc).
* Multi-path tracks and sponsored events.
* Instant play with vicious AI Bots populating your multiplayer match while other players begin to join in on the fun.
* Beautifully displayed high definition visuals with extensive vehicle damage, motion blur effects and custom paint jobs.
* Full force feedback controller support as well as keyboards, joy pads, joysticks and racing wheels.
* Packed with tons of unique humor and personality.
* Exclusive three-wheel racing vehicles.
* Steam Achievements, Cloud Saving, Big Picture and Trading Cards.
Iceberg also released a launch trailer. Check it out in the video below.