|Geek culture adventure game Randal's Monday announced by Nexus Game Studios|
|Posted: 10.10.2013 03:39 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 0|
Nexus Game Studios has announced Randal’s Monday, a classic-style point & click adventure game that focuses on geek culture. The game revolves around Randal Hicks, "the best antihero you can come across from here to The Tannhauser Gate. But be careful; if you meet him, don’t lose the sight of your wallet."
* Prologue, 7 great chapters and an epilogue whose gameplay time will depend on how many time you spend in front of the TV in your childhood.
* More than 40 different environments carefully hand crafted.
* More than 50 characters including repulsive mothers, retired priests and talking skulls.
* Jillions of references and homages to geek culture.
* Cosmic space-time odyssey with a new perspective on the guy trapped in time.
* No zombies (which is a feature nowadays). Whoops, in fact there’s some of them… well, ZOMBIES!
* +5.000 lines of dialogue.
Randal's Monday will be available on PC, and possibly other platforms.