|Sony Santa Monica unveils multiplayer plans for God of War: Ascension|
|Posted: 13.10.2013 15:08 by||Comments: 0|
Sony Santa Monica has announced that with the digital release of God of War: Ascension, the studio is no longer releasing any DLC for the game. However, there will be upcoming multiplayer content.
The studio released the plans for multiplayer, which include:
* Upcoming Balance Update – our Designers have plowed through mountains of gameplay feedback and are currently working on balance improvements that will tune-up all the Allegiances. We are aiming for this balance update to release later this month. Rest assured, things like the Ares Olympus Armor -20 (PR) is being heavily diagnosed.
* Dedicated Online Support – we will be monitoring online 24/7 and any new major balance exploits discovered in the weeks or months ahead, we will assess for fixing.
* PSN Digital Release in October – This month, we’ll be releasing the digital download version of God of War: Ascension to the masses that have yet to experience the beginning of Kratos’ journey and our Ascension Multiplayer. The digital version will be released on October 15 for North America, with other regions to follow soon after. Make sure to check www.godofwar.com for updates on the digital release in your region.
* All DLC items will receive special pricing options upon digital version release in their region (NA pricing options released on October 22, 2013).
* The God of War: Ascension Soundtrack will be made available as a free download for all on PSN for a limited time only.
* Double XP Weekend returns October 18 to October 21 worldwide.
God of War: Ascension was released in retail back in March 2013.
Source: PlayStation US Blog