|GTA Online title update releases, first $250k deposit next week|
|Posted: 18.10.2013 15:08 by Simon Priest||Comments: 0|
Rockstar has released the latest title update for GTA Online introducing a number of fixes to the beleaguered online community. Included are more fixes for vehicle and vehicle mod losses.
When killed in Freemode characters now lose a maximum of $500. The first deposit of $250,000 to GTA Online accounts is "early next week" as they test these latest fixes.
To qualify for the two deposits of $250,000 from Rockstar you need to have played GTA Online during the month of October and have downloaded this latest update.
"In regards to questions about the first deposit of GTA$. We're aiming to make the first deposit of $250,000 in all players accounts early next week once we've confirmed that any remaining game progress issues have been fixed for the community in this latest title update," said Rockstar.
The latest title update changelog:
• Fixes numerous issues that were causing vehicle loss and/or loss of vehicle mods
• Fixes an issue where the incorrect car is replaced when choosing to replace a car in a full garage
• Fixes an exploit allowing players to sell the same vehicle multiple times
• Fixes an issue that caused personal vehicles to be duplicated
• Fixes an issue where some players were unable to pay utility bills on an owned apartment or house
• Fixes an issue where players were not getting Crew invites in-game
• Fixes an issue where the starting point for the tutorial race was not appearing
• Fixes issues with joining Jobs from within a player-owned garage
• Fixes issues with players getting stuck while using playlists
• Fixes additional issues causing black screens, long load times, and players getting stuck in the sky cam
• Adds details in the UI to clarify that characters created while Rockstar cloud is unavailable are temporary (non-saved)
• Adds changes to the character creator to make better-looking default characters with the “random” option
• Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode
Source: Rockstar Games