|Survivor Squad releases 200 days of Steam Greenlight video|
|Posted: 22.10.2013 05:16 by||Comments: 0|
Endless Loop Studios released a video showing the 200 days that their zombie title Survivor Squad has been on Steam Greenlight, worming its way into the top 100 (#57, in fact), with how many "yes" nods the game has gotten.
* Top down 2D Strategy Action
* Use Melee weapons to take down enemies silently or go guns blazing
* Scavenge buildings for materials to craft your gear
* Equip Gadgets to assist you in combat
* Highly randomized world providing infinite possibilities
* Capture Infected buildings and defend them from the horde
* Several types of Special Infected that must be dealt with quickly
* Rename your Survivors to have a more intense personal experience
* Three game modes: Campaign, Survival and Death Lab.
It had already been released on the 14th May 2013, and it's patiently waiting to be available on Steam. Check out the 200 days trailer in the video below.