|Turn-based hexagon strategy Tank Operations: European Campaign out November 22nd|
|Posted: 07.11.2013 11:07 by Simon Priest||Comments: 0|
Kalypso Media has just released an announcement trailer for Tank Operations: European Campaign, a turn-based strategy using the hexagons of war! It's from an indie studio called Linked Dimensions.
It has over 50 "faithfully-rendered, authentic" units from the World War 2 era. Armchair Generals will need to protect supply chains, blow up bridges, capture positions and beat back the Jerries.
Normandy beach landings, the invasion of Southern Italy, the liberation of Paris and the final door kicking of Berlin are some of the historic scenarios requiring hexagon wit.
• Engaging and intense turn-based gameplay, feel the weight of the war on your shoulders as the AI reacts to your every move on the battlefield
• A dozen historical scenarios to challenge your combat acumen
• 50+ authentic combat and support units, based on real-world tanks, planes and infantry
• Destroy bridges, Capture buildings or Jam Weapons with 10+ special skills
• Supply Chain Management is key - make sure your forces are well armed and well fuelled for battle
• Sabotage options allow you to covertly break the enemy's supply chain, disrupting their well-laid combat plans
Tank Operations: European Campaign releases on PC November 22nd.