|AtomicTorch Studio announces sci-fi action-RPG VoidExpanse|
|Posted: 12.11.2013 22:31 by||Comments: 0|
Indie developer AtomicTorch Studio has announced a new sci-fi action RPG, VoidExpanse, which the studio boasts will feature "open-galaxy gameplay, fluid character customization, a huge single-player campaign and robust multiplayer." The game is due to be released in early 2014.
The "Diablo in space" game will have the following features:
- Spacefaring action-RPG with open exploration of procedurally generated galaxies.
- Carve out your destiny with extensive skill-trees and ship customization.
- Battle, trade with NPCs, mine asteroids, and explore the unknown.
- Real-time combat with serious dangers; no auto-leveling enemies.
- Play through a carefully crafted campaign, or create your own galaxy in sandbox mode.
- Join with dozens of friends or take them on in persistent multiplayer.
- Every aspect of the game is fully moddable.
Gamers can visit the official Facebook page .