|1.1 patch and demo now available for Battle Worlds: Kronos|
|Posted: 12.12.2013 04:19 by||Comments: 0|
King Art Games has announced that the first patch for its turn-based strategy game Battle Worlds: Kronos is now live, along with a new demo. The patch generally increases match speed, enhances multiplayer, among regular fixes.
The change log for patch 1.1 includes:
* AI units now move in parallel making AI turns faster
* AI animations can now be disabled
* Units covering far distance accelerate over time
* Leagues are now available for all players
* Players can collect points and gain ranks
* Players are now given a comprehensive Skill level
General fixes and optimizations
* Higher quality battle sounds for many units
* Counter-attack damage now displayed
* Revised AI algorithm for unit selection to reducing panning
* Balance tuning for numerous single-player missions
* Auto-login to multiplayer features
A demo was released on Steam as well. Gamers can download it from the official Steam page .
Battle Worlds: Kronos was released on the 4th November 2013; Strategy Informer awarded it an 8.0/10 score in its .