|Crusader Kings II patches endless hordes of event-spawned troops|
|Posted: 17.12.2013 10:30 by nickhorth1||Comments: 3|
Crusader Kings II's latest expansion, Sons of Abraham, contained a bug that caused thousands of rebel troops to spring up in your holdings, which was obviously slightly unfair. This has thankfully now been fixed, along with several other issues, in the latest v2.0.2 patch.
- Added a "Depose Antipope" Casus Belli
- Added an "Antiking" faction. The leader usurps the liege's primary title, deposes the antipope and passes papal investiture. The Pope can be called into the resulting war.
- Not possible to set up an antipope within 50 years of one being forcibly deposed
- Fixed bug in Linux where the game became totally unplayable if you ALT TAB
- Now possible to play in Ironman mode with the ruler designer and mods (but you won't get achievements)
- Significantly reduced the amount of event-spawned troops across the board to better reflect the rebalanced levies
- Fixed crash bug in the Mac launcher (Fix attempt did not work, sadly, so Mac Steam users still need to disable the Steam community overlay)
- Fixed religion reformation crash
Full patch notes can be found on the .