|Daedelic announce Blackguards Early Access for Mac users|
|Posted: 14.01.2014 11:43 by nickhorth1||Comments: 0|
Developers Daedelic Entertainment have announced that a Mac version of turn-based fantasy title Blackguards is now available through Steam Early Access.
There are several tiers of the game available through Steam's , all of which have the first four chapters available and are now open to Mac users. The fifth chapter is expected to hit soon in January. Blackguards sees you taking command of a small group of prisoners battling through a fantasy world.
- More than 180 unique battlemaps provide ever-evolving and novel challenges.
- Make sure you have plenty of snacks, as this dark fantasy adventure has 40+ hours of exciting play time.
- Lead up to five characters in your party to glorious victory or devastating defeat.
- Enjoy enchanting hand drawn backdrops. They're beautiful even when your party members get their asses handed to them.
- Your choice of spells, skills and abilities determine your battlefield tactics. Aggressive? Defensive? Tactical? It's your call how to tackle each challenging encounter!
- Use interactive objects like bee hives or barrels to your advantage in combat, or blow yourself up by carrying a torch into flammable swamp gas.
- Dish out some serious damage with 40 special abilities and more than 90 spells... or find yourself on the other end and get obliterated.
Available on PC since November 2013, Blackguards is expected to officially release in the not too distant future.