|List of Changes for Upcoming Fable II Patch|
|Posted: 03.12.2008 17:28 by Jamie Davey||Comments: 3|
Lionhead has revealed a list of details on what changes/fixes the upcoming patch for Fable II will make. The patch is almost finished, but is currently being tested and finalized, although it should be released soon.
Here is a list of confirmed changes:
- The Ritual/Monk’s Quest – Fixed the issue with the Abbott becoming unresponsive if you leave Oakfield before he finishes talking. This will fix the problem if you’ve already hit it, too.
- Rescuing Charlie/Rescue My Baby – after rescuing Charlie, you can now able to interact with objects
- Guild Cave chest – resolves any issues with previously inability to retrieve items unlocked from Limited Collector’s Edition, website or Chicken Kickin’ game. If you’ve already hit this bug you should now get your items.
- The Spire (Pt2) – no more issues with ship captain being unresponsive
- The Hero of Skill (Pirate King) – you’ll no longer get stuck during Hero of Skill quest (Bloodstone)
- T.O.B.Y./Trouble In Bloodstone – you’ll no longer get stuck during T.O.B.Y. quests (Bloodstone)
- Your child - will no longer be chosen as an assassination target
- Furniture Shop in Albion (Bowerstone) will now always have something for sale
Additional unspecified fixes