|Tropico 5 update 1.03 goes live|
|Posted: 19.06.2014 09:42 by nickhorth1||Comments: 0|
Update 1.03 has now gone live for Kalypso'sTropico 5.
Amongst the usual batch of gameplay and balance fixes, the update adds improvements to performance, three new sandbox maps and some extra costumes for dynasty members.
Kalypso are promising more free content in future patches; "Keep an eye on future updates as we’ll be adding even more free content – because El Presidente truly loves his people and hopes you will never even think of voting for anyone else!"
Here's the full list of changes in the new patch:
- Added 3 new maps: Isla de Tucan, Dos Rios, Santa Teresa
- Added 6 new dynasty member costumes: Angel (female), Devil (female),
Steampunk (female), Uncle Pedro (male), Napoleon (male), Steampunk (male)
- Multiplayer: Game checks for modified user files before launch
- Fixed issue with trade route contracts expiring
- Fixed issue with performance of service buildings
- Fixed issue with rebuild construction feature not working properly
- Fixed indestructible trees left in the vicinity of a destroyed logging camp