|Vanguard: Saga of Heroes update #4 released|
|Posted: 12.03.2008 11:17 by Kres||Comments: 0|
Sony has informed us that Game Update 4 has been released for Vanguard: Saga of Heroes and brings the permanent flying mounts in addition to an extensive list of game play features. Players will notice a significant revamp of the Riftway system, the addition of an overland raid for high-level players, updates to three classes, bug and performance fixes and the inclusion of Veteran player rewards.
Game Update 4 features:
* Flying Mounts - Griffon and Wyvern permanent flying mounts are now available for level 40+ players to attain.
* Riftway Revamp - At level 10, players will encounter the first riftway stone. These riftways are placed within all similarly leveled outposts, and are available immediately as options for travel. Quest-givers will be at each riftway with ‘region introduction quests’, providing an overview of what type of adventure is to be found in each region and a delivery quest to visit a main quest giver in that region located near the riftway.
* Character Optimizations / Helmets – Visible helmets were added offering a new and exciting option for players to customize the look of their character.
* Overland Raid - Fengrot is a new overland raid targeted for 18 well-equipped, high level players.
* Class Updates - The druid, dread knight and paladin received updates such as altering abilities, adjusting DPS and a variety of other revisions.
* Refund Points - Players can now purchase refund points for all non-automatically allocated attribute points from their trainers. The initial refund will be free, but the price will rise progressively each additional time refund points are purchased.
* Veteran Rewards - Rewards include titles, special items (such as vanity pets) and a set of furniture to place inside a player’s house. Veteran rewards are available for players who have had active fully-paid accounts in good standing for six months or more.
For the full update notes visit .