|Tekken 6 Patch detailed|
|Posted: 24.11.2009 14:33 by Jamie Davey||Comments: 2|
Namco Bandi Games has revealed additional details about the forthcoming free downloadable update that will enhance the online experience for players of Tekken 6 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The patch is expected to be released on 26th November.
The update is separate from the online co-op Scenario Campaign mode download which is scheduled for release separately this winter.
The patch includes the following changes:
- Improved input response: improvement of the game's responsiveness to button / command inputs;
- Selectable search priorities for ranked matches: players will be able to set search priorities for opponents in ranked matches based on comparable rank or connection quality as well as location;
- Optimized data transmission between fighters and spectators: fight data will be optimized in order to reduce the bandwidth load on the host’s console;
- Signal strength bars: the signal strength bar will reflect connection quality more accurately;
- Chance to cancel match: players will be able to cancel the match before it begins once the opponent's signal strength has been displayed on ranked matches.