|Lead and Gold: Gangs of Wild West adds Dedicated Servers|
|Posted: 22.06.2010 15:07 by PRBot||Comments: 0|
Paradox Interactive today announced that Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West, the widely-acclaimed team-based multiplayer shooter which lets payers engage in the glory of the Old West, will now be hosted on dedicated servers.
The transition to dedicated servers signals Paradox Interactive and developer Fatshark's continuing dedication to providing an optimized gameplay experience to fans of the adrenaline-fueled action and fast-paced gunfights found in Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West.
* Four distinct playable characters with a multitude of strengths and weaknesses
* A diverse level-up system letting you adapt your character to each game round as it unfolds
* A multitude of different game modes and settings, all with a distinct feeling of the Old West
* Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West rewards players that play as a team through the incorporation of the Synergy system.
* Game modes and mechanics are designed to be easy-to-understand with a minimum of prerequisites