|Sony outline first 2 months of PlayStation Plus subscriber goodies|
|Posted: 25.06.2010 11:25 by Simon Priest||Comments: 0|
After they revealed in better detail the features PlayStation Plus subscribers would be getting Sony has now unveiled the first lot of content.
The first month officially starts June 29th and ends August 3rd. On offer is a free LBP copy, WipEout HD, PSone's Destruction Derby and more...
was that a free LittleBigPlanet digital copy, not dependent on your PlayStation Plus subscription status, would be given to those who sign-up for a full year between the first month of the premium service.
It costs £11.99 / €14.99 for 90 days or £39.99 / €49.99 for a year with PS Plus. Those who sign up also get access to some hefty PlayStation Store discounts.
Month 1: June 29th - August 3rd
- Intro offer: LBP (standard edition)
- PSN PS3: Wipeout HD
- minis: Field Runners, Age of Zombies
- PSone: Destruction Derby
- Full Game Trial: Shatter, Savage Moon
- Discounts: LBP God of War Pack - 50%, LBP: LocoRoco costume pack - 50%, Gravity Crash - 20%, Fat Princess DLC - 20%
- Premium Game Element: KillZone 2: Steel & Titanium DLC
- Push demo: ModNation Racers, Heavy Rain
- Themes: LBP Theme, SCEE produced: PlayStation "Game Is Just The Start" Dynamic Theme
- 2 x Fat Princess Premium Avatars
Month 2: August 4th - September 1st
- PSN PS3: Zen Pinball
- minis: Blast-Off, Alien Zombie Death
- PSone: Medievil
- Full Game Trial: Inferno Pool, Mushroom Wars
- Discounts: Zen Pinball Earth Defence Table - 20%, Warhawk Triple Combo Pack - 50%, Super Stardust HD - 20%, WipeOutHD Fury - 20%
- Premium Game Elements: Motorstorm Pacific Rift: Adrenaline Pack
- Push Demo: Flower, Pixel Junk Shooter
- Themes: "SCEE produced: PlayStation + Dynamic Theme (in production), Heavy Rain Crime Scene Theme
- 2 x Heavy Rain Avatars (Bird and Butterfly)
Do the opening months of PlayStation Plus look good to you, videogamer? Sony will make available 4 games for free each and every month, tied to the subscription.