|Ruffian unleash Crackdown 2 DLC, Keys to the City mode now up|
|Posted: 24.08.2010 11:47 by Simon Priest||Comments: 0|
Microsoft and Ruffian Games have gone live with the Toy Box DLC for Crackdown 2, which offers both a free and premium priced box of goodies.
The Keys to the City mode from Crackdown returns letting you 'cheat' your heart out, but there's also a Level 6 Agent reward... jetboots!
If you don't feel like paying a MSP dime then you can still get a hold of Toy Box from Xbox Live with 3 new additions made to the game:
• Keys to the City: Made notorious in the first “Crackdown” expansion as the ultimate cheat mode, Keys to the City returns to “Crackdown 2” and puts an even bigger set of tools at your disposal, including God Mode, Infinite Ammo, Fly Cam, spawning of weapons, gadgets and more, the ability to freeze the time of day, and pushing all skills to the maximum to become faster, stronger and more lethal.
• Level 6 Reward: Fans who reach Level 6 on all Agent skills will be rewarded with the new Thruster Ability. Thruster Ability is like having jetpacks for your boots, giving Agents built-in vertical propulsion to activate flying with the Wingsuit no matter where you are in the game.
• Vehicle Tag: Once you’re done taking down the Freaks and the Cell, join your friends for a thrilling new multiplayer mode where up to eight Agents can compete in these six arenas: Speed is the Quay, Industrial Action, Maim Street, Skid Row, Beachhead and The Sum of Human Knowledge.
Cough up 560 MSP and you'll also get:
• Two New Vehicles: Access two new vehicles: the wall climbing aquatic mini-tank called the Agency ATV and the Squad Chopper, which allows four players to jump in and man their own weapon, including the proximity mine launcher, precision rocket launcher, twin machine guns and nose machine gun.
• Five New Toys: Whether you’re soaring to greater heights or orchestrating a massive explosion, get creative with the following new toys: The Mass Driver (turreted gravity bending weapon), Portable Launch Pads (allows Agents to create their own launch pad jumps), Stickler Grenade (bouncing grenade that sets off smaller explosive charges as it bounces), Thrusters (allow vertical thrust), and Mags on Characters (allow Mag Grenades to be attached to characters).
• Two Avatar Awards: Deck your Agent in the latest gear. “Toy Box” offers two Avatar Awards to customise your Xbox LIVE Avatar with the Xbox Green Suit (must complete the Rocketeer Achievement) and Green Helmet.
You will also unlock 10 additional achievements and 8 new Agency suit colours. For those without the premium Toy Box package you can only access the premium content in multiplayer matches when playing with someone who has paid the 560 MSP.