Age of Empires III Cheats & Codes
Hit the ENTER key and type in the code
|| gives 10000 food (by email@example.com)
|X marks the spot
|| No fog of war
|Medium Rare Please
|| Gives 10,000 food
|Give me liberty or give me coin
|| Gives 10,000 coin
|Nova & Orion
|| Gives 10,000 XP
|A recent study indicated that 100% of herdables are obese
|| Fattens all animals on map
|Speed always wins
|| Turns on 100x gather/build rates
|| Turn on “Musketeer’ed!” when you get killed by Musketeers
|Ya gotta make do with what ya got
|| Spawns the Mediocre Bombard at your Home City gather point
|tuck tuck tuck
|| Gives you a big red monster truck that can run over anything.
|this is too hard
|| Win in singleplayer
|| Gives 10,000 wood (by Jack_The_Ripper_808@hotmail.com)
Age of Empires III Hints, Tips
- Unlimited Resources
- Use a text editor to edit the "proto.xml" file in the "data" directory in the game folder. Note: You may first need to uncheck the "Read Only" attribute of that file's properties in Windows Explorer. Search for the text "CrateOf". You will find CrateofFood, CrateofCoin, CrateofWood, CrateofFoodLarge, CrafteofCoinLarge, and CrateofWoodLarge. For all these entries, find the tag "InitialResourceCount" and change the count to whatever desired. For example, the normal crates each have "100.000" of the resources. You can change the "100" to "99999.000", etc.
- Easy Leveling in Single Player
- Open the sp_yourcityname_homecity.xml file in the My Documents\My Games\Age of Empires 3\Savegame (dont forget to make a back up first) folder, search for .
You will see something like this xx, put in 99 for the xx, save the file, go into the game and play a skirmish. Now you are level 99 !
- Unlimited Unlock Points in Single player
- Open the sp_yourcityname_homecity.xml file located in \My Documents\My Games\Age of Empires 3\Savegame (dont forget to make a backup of this file) find this line .
The line should look like this xx, where x is the number of skillpoints you currently have. Change the xx to a high number such as 999, save the file and start Age of Empires 3. Go into a skirmish game, go to manage your city and you will now have 999 unlock points to unlock various things for your city.
- Increase your card/deck unlock points in Single Player!
- Go to My Documents\My Games\Age of Empires 3\Savegame open the sp_yourcityname_homecity.xml (make sure you back up this file) and find the line .
The line should look something like this xx, where xx is the current number of card unlock ponts you have. Change xx to a high number such as 999, save the file, start Age of Empires 3 and go into a skirmish. Go to where you manage your decks and now you will have 999 unlock points to get more cards for your deck.