Patch: Patch 1.0.2 (Mac)
Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs: All Downloads (24) Patches (14) | Demos (1) | Maps (8) | Others (1)
The 1.0.2 patch for Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs. Note that this is the Mac OS X patch.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Please note that players wishing to update their original Age 3 software will need to download and apply a separate update.
Version 1.0.2 - 28 June 2008
• Fixed a crash when switching the game to "Medium" quality shaders on NVIDIA graphics hardware.
• Fixed problem with water occasionally drawing in the wrong color when using High level shaders on ATI hardware with PowerPC and Mac OS X Tiger.
• Fixed an issue where GameRanger Clients were unable to create a new Home City during setup.
• Fixed a rare problem with cinematic fullscreen fades not working on Intel Macs.
• Fixed a memory trasher in the Home City edit dialog.
• Improved save game compatibility between PowerPC and Intel Macs. This only applies to save games created with the latest version of the software; saves created with older builds may still have problems when loaded on the opposite CPU type. Although compatibility has been improved, loading PPC saves on Intel (and vice-versa) is still not guaranteed.
• Fixed a rare Mac Multiplayer connection issue where the Host might hang when rejecting an unrecognized Client.
• The Mac build is now in sync with version 1.04 of the PC WarChiefs software.
• Added custom online scenario support for multiplayer games (PC 1.04).
• Fixed the Firepit bug and exploit (PC 1.04).
• Fixed some out-of-sync bugs (PC 1.04).
• Added fixes to increase the detection of players using multiplayer hacks, cheats and out-of-sync clients in online gameplay (PC 1.04).
• Fixed the text of some cards, units and techs (PC 1.04).
• Iroquois: Starting Travois is not able to transform into Warhuts in Nomad Age or Discovery Age. Starting Travois is now called "Discovery Travois" and is a clone of the current unit that can build everything it can now, EXCEPT Warhuts (PC 1.04).
• Iroquois: Great House card reduces cost of Town Centers by 25% (down from 50%). Damage is reduced to 50% down from by 100% (PC 1.04).
• Iroquois: Kanya Horsemen receive x2 bonus modifier versus Artillery (PC 1.04).
• Iroquois: Musket Rider receive x2.5 bonus modifier versus Artillery (PC 1.04).
• Iroquois: Light Cannon range reduced to 32 from 34 (PC 1.04).
• Iroquois: Agrarian Ways card changed to provide no cost (set wood, gold, food to 0) for upgrades of mills and plantations (PC 1.04).
• France: Thoroughbreds card provides a 15% reduction in both cost and training time. No longer provides a reduction in population cost for Cuirassiers (PC 1.04).
• Russia: Settler Batch trains faster, time reduced by 2 seconds (PC 1.04).
• Aztecs: Eagle Runner Knights reduced hand attack and ranged damage by 2 and increased bonus factor versus Heavy Cavalry and Coyote Runners from x2.5 to x3 (PC 1.04).
• Aztecs: Coyote Runners increase speed from 6 to 6.25 (PC 1.04).
• Aztecs: The Warchief aura bonus multiplier is increased from x2 to x3 (PC 1.04).
• Aztecs: Agrarian Ways card changed to provide no cost (set wood, gold, food to 0) for upgrades of mills and plantations (PC 1.04).
• Spanish: Rodeleros hand attack reduced by 2 and increased bonus factor versus cavalry from x3.0 to x3.5 (PC 1.04).
• Dutch: No change (PC 1.04).
• Portuguese: Organ Guns improved versus buildings, siege bonus changed from x0.5 to x0.75 (PC 1.04).
• Ottoman: Abus Gun train faster, time reduced 3 seconds, 42 down from 45 (PC 1.04).
• Sioux: Dog Soldiers train faster, train points down to 55 from 60 (PC 1.04).
• Sioux: War Club hack armor increased to .20, up from .10 (PC 1.04).
• Sioux: Added 1 starting food crate (PC 1.04).
• Sioux: Bow Riders reduced in cost. Gold cost was reduced by 25g and bounty changed to 18 (PC 1.04).
• Sioux: Wakina Riflemen attack range reduced by 2 from 20 down to 18 (PC 1.04).
• British: No change (PC 1.04).
• Germany: Improve Dopplesodner unit hitpoints by 30hp (PC 1.04).
• Germany: Shipment rate improved from -14% to -10% (1.14 to 1.10) (PC 1.04).
• General: Town Center wagons now build 33% faster. Train points up to 1.33 from 1.0 (PC 1.04).
• General: Town Centers get a negative bonus versus artillery. Added x.50 factor versus siege (PC 1.04).
• General: Saloon units improved - reduce train time by 10 seconds (PC 1.04).
• General: All cavalry archer units improved by increasing their multiplier versus cavalry. Up to x3.0 from x2.25 (PC 1.04).
• General: Spy multiplier versus natives reduced to 4, down from 6 (PC 1.04).
• General: Improved Hussar, Cossack, Uhlan, Axe Rider, and Kanya Riders ranged resistance armor by 0.10 (PC 1.04).
Version 1.0.1 - 30 October 2007
• Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard network compatibility hotfix. This allows 10.5 Leopard users to play Multiplayer games against 10.4.x Tiger and 10.3.9 Panther users.
• Mac Dynamic Shadow rendering has been improved and now works on a wider variety of high-end graphics cards and CPUs.
• Chatting now works correctly in the Networking "Vote to Drop Player" dialog.
Version 1.0 - May 2007
• Initial US Release.
|File Name: warchiefs_1.0.2_US.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 16.53 MB||Files Added: 9,777|
|Downloads: 2,142 (7 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,403,783 (58,069 last week)|
|Posted: 11.11.2009||Supporters: n/a|