Patch: Patch 1.10b
The 1.10b patch for American Civil War. See File/Full details for the list of changes.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- This patch contains all changes since the start.
Warning: All railroads improvements will not be impacted in current games though, although no additional side effects will appears.
- Modding: You can now tweak a new variable, bmbrange, in Blockades.opt. This is the range needed by guns to fire on passing ships.
- Minor rail rework by Gray_Lensman
- Numbers of horses and guns were not valid for the Mexican - fix courtesy of Gray_Lensman
- AI: Added a new experimental algorithm: 'Repair Rail Network'. Please report if needed.
- AI: Improved: the 'Force In Being' algorithm has been improved. The AI will now consider better if remaining in place is not the best 'move'.
|File Name: aacw_v110b.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 93.21 MB||Files Added: 9,769|
|Downloads: 186 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,385,601 (54,790 last week)|
|Posted: 28.05.2008||Supporters: n/a|