Patch: Patch 17.7.2 to 17.7.3
The 17.7.3 patch. This patch is highly recommended, as it corrects and severe exploit.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Version 17.7.3 Release Notes
Release notes for the 17.7.3 Update.
**17.7.3 Update Notes**
- Fixed a serious exploit.
**17.7.2 Update Notes**
- All Dust Brigade missions no longer have time limits.
- Dust Brigade quest NPCs now have reasonable Nano Resist
- Issues where some Dust Brigade quest NPCs would refuse to speak with players should now be resolved.
- Accurate Wen-Wens should no longer prevent Agents from equipping the new Nanodeck.
- Sean Powell should no longer do area of effect damage making this area once again safe for damage shields.
- The Christmas Hoverboard should now appear correctly on Opifex Female and Atrox models.
- The Vegetarian Leet in Hollow Island is no longer attackable.
**17.7.1 Release Notes**
- Fixed a serious exploit concerning the Notum Overflow hostile perk.
- The combat skills of some Dust Brigade Quest targets have been adjusted.
- Electing to beat answers out of John Solare will now update the entire teams mission to a kill mission to avoid having to kill him multiple times.
- The Final Turret at Checkpoint Relay Five will now only spawn after the other three Dust Brigade Turrets are defeated.
- Dust Brigade Turrets on "The Patrol" will now despawn after 10 minutes if not killed to prevent turret pile-up.
- Sean Powell will now speak to players correctly as intended. Keep him alive to gain his trust!
- 'Motivational Speech: Improved Heroic Measures' is now properly available to Bureaucrats through the Dust Brigade Quest line.
- Adventurer team and self versions of "Calias Form: Parrot" should now have a higher stacking order.
|File Name: AOPatch_v17.7.2-v17.7.3.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 704 KB||Files Added: 11,429|
|Downloads: 158 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,926,008 (30,627 last week)|
|Posted: 04.02.2008||Supporters: n/a|