Patch: Patch v1.56
ARMA II: Operation Arrowhead: All Downloads (61) Patches (14) | Demos (1) | Mods (22) | Maps (23) | Others (1)
This is the official update for Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead from 1.50-1.55 version to 1.56. This patch will also update your original Arma 2 1.00-1.07 to 1.08 if necessary.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Version 1.55-1.56 Changelog
* Add: more camo (replaceable textures) selection for OA vehicles.
* Fixed: missing shadows and heads in distance LODs for some OA characters.
* Added: MP Armory.
* Improved: -exThreads=3 now default for dual cores.
* Improved: -cpuCount defaults improved for 6 or more than 8 CPUs.
* Fixed: No more LOD blending issues (esp. with vegetation).
* Fixed: Ignored collision with some vehicles.
* Improved: AI cover selection improved a bit.
* New: Video options VSync selection.
* Fixed: Character collisions with stones often resulted in flying or being stuck. (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/12043)
BAF changelog 1.01-1.02
* Added portrait and wounds of PMC operatives
* Fixed CM immunity of missiles
* Missions have new headers
* Adjusted sensitivity of Her Majesty's soldiers
* Music tracks have their respective names displayed
* Adjusted values of many items in armoury
* L111A1 sounds better on Jackals
* Backpacks are now useable in editor
* Fixed names of IEDs
* Many weapons are now able to hold compatible magazines designed for other weapons
* Snipers have learned how to handle AS50 correctly
* US flyboys adjusted HMD for Apache and BAF pilots are now able to aim unguided missiles bette
|File Name: ARMA2OA_Patch_1_56.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 329.97 MB||Files Added: 11,007|
|Downloads: 1,176 (4 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,346,144 (48,397 last week)|
|Posted: 01.12.2010||Supporters: n/a|