Patch: Patch 1.57
ARMA II: Operation Arrowhead: All Downloads (60) Patches (14) | Demos (1) | Mods (21) | Maps (23) | Others (1)
The 1.57 patch for ARMA II: Operation Arrowhead.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
* Fixed: Cursor on the windows borders no longer flashing when attempting to drag/resize the window.
* Fixed: Win7/Vista Aero preview should no longer be activated by mouse move ment while playing.
* Fixed: Helicopters no longer lifting off when aircraft passed over them (h ttp://dev-heaven.net/issues/14589).
* Fixed: AI Helicopters wobbling up and down (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/1 4410).
* Improved: Enemy targets are now unassigned once their crew is killed.
* Fixed: doFire did not work on most targets.
* New: Multihome servers support. Commandline parameter -ip=my.ip.add.res av ailable.
* Fixed: SetCaptive doesn't stop AI shooting at a unit/player.
* New: allMissionObjects script command.
* New: Script command setPlayerRespawnTime.
* New: new AllDead command.
* Fixed: Video playback stuttering.
* Fixed: Locality issues of objects in MP (mainly updates from nonowner erro rs). Version raised to 1.57 due to MP incompatibility.
* Add: camo (replaceable textures) selections for M2A2/3.
* Changed: GPS added for all SUVs.
* Fixed: A/MH6 main rotor artifact.
* Fixed: Missions: 06 From Hell, task "Locate the pilot" always failed.
|File Name: arma2oa_patch_1_57.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 415.23 MB||Files Added: 9,383|
|Downloads: 270 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,174,851 (84,865 last week)|
|Posted: 02.01.2012||Supporters: n/a|