Demo: Arvoch Conflict Demo
The Arvoch Conflict demo will give you a taste of the full game.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Over 100 years have passed since the last encounter with the Vonari. The Alliance has used the time to research and reverse engineer advanced alien technology in an effort to better confront the Vonari threat. The result is a new breed of powerful spacecraft and weapons. But a mysterious development by the Vonari is about to shake humanity's confidence at its core...
Arvoch Conflict brings new elements of real-time strategy, resource management, and control to the traditional theme of first person perspective 3D space combat simulation. Offering a wide range of ways to play and modify the game, it provides a unique feature packed template for space-sim fans to engage in.
Arvoch Conflict introduces new gameplay objectives to the traditional space combat theme. Building defense networks with shield casters, rescuing stranded pilots, recovering lost technology, striking stations on the surface of planets, and clearing mine fields are just some of the new objectives in the game. New system technology and control options include individual directional shielding (with augment control), gunsight target selection, hull damage monitor, target subsystem tracking, player initiated ship specific command directives, high powered inertial dampening system, and continuously operating open space jump drives. The new graphics engine features an in-scene 3D cockpit (with gauges and readouts also rendered using the 3D engine, not a flat 2D overlay of icons and text) that reacts to the pilot's control input, environment lighting, and weapon/object impacts. Seamless environment transitions, broad control support (keyboard, mouse, joystick, and gamepad), player controlled mission scenarios, manageable newtonian physics system, diverse offensive/defensive combat tactics, cloaking devices, complete freedom of movement, and multiplayer with command of AI wingmen highlight some of the unique features and gameplay found only in Arvoch Conflict.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista
- 512 MB RAM
- 64 MB 3D accelerated video card
- 150 MB Hard Drive Space (more for custom ships, cockpits, textures, HUD's, music and sound effects)
- 1.5 GHz processor
- 56K connection for multiplayer
Recommended Minimum System Configuration:
- Windows XP/Vista
- 1 GB RAM or more (1.5 GB for Windows Vista)
- 128 MB or higher DirectX compatible 3D accelerated video card or better
- 2.4 GHz or faster processor
- DirectX compatible HOTAS (Hands-On-Throttle-And-Stick) joystick controller
- High speed internet or LAN connection for multiplayer gameplay
|File Name: arvochconflict.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 24.96 MB||Files Added: 10,596|
|Downloads: 308 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,055,499 (60,269 last week)|
|Posted: 02.10.2006||Supporters: n/a|