Patch: Patch 1.01
The 1.01 patch for Avatar: The Game. See File Details for a list of changes.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Changes in v1.01
* Added better support for multi-monitors view mode.
* Added a Force Widescreen FOV option in Display Options menu.
* Fixed various shaders flickering issues.
* Fixed vegetation issues with DirectX 10 in low/medium quality.
* Fixed an issue when the player is killed by an explosion after the revive timer.
* Fixed water refraction when no bloom on DirectX 10.
* Fixed black squares flickering when antialiasing 4xAA or more with HDR is enabled.
* Fixed a bug with the Login window when the player enters a wrong password followed by a successful authentication.
* Fixed the flickering on soft bodies (eg. vegetation) on some video cards.
* Fixed 'War Room' mini-game controls not being updated all the time.
* Fixed some random crashes.
* Improved shaders preloading on some configurations.
* Improved task switching support.
|File Name: avatar_1.01_americas_europe.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 171.54 MB||Files Added: 10,629|
|Downloads: 852 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,087,227 (57,861 last week)|
|Posted: 10.12.2009||Supporters: n/a|