Full-Game: Freeware Edition Download
Somewhere along the east coast of Africa, pirates have attacked a luxury yacht! They have taken a few seemingly wealthy passengers as their hostages, a family and an old man, hoping to collect a hefty ransom for each of them. When the hostage negotiations
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- The first 1280x720 resolution AGS game?
- 18 wacky characters!
- 15 rooms to explore!
- Lots of lazily made animations!
- An inflatable lady!
- Hitting bad guys with a cane!
- Based on early alpha playtesting, at least two hours playtime!
- Some technical magic that nobody really cares about.
- Higher than usual due to the higher resolution!
- Anything better than a cheap notebook should run it OK, I hope.
- Download ~160 MB
- The game itself ~1,250 MB
Aki Ahonen(AJA) -- Game design, writing, programming, character art and animation, background design, project leader
Joni Ahonen -- Game design, writing, character and background design
Ari Huuskonen (MadReizka) -- Background and cutscene art, music, sound
Tommi Kivistö (Ishmael) -- Scripting, writing
Joni Karvinen -- Music
Sini Haapanen -- Background art
Denzil Quixode -- For the amazing Lua plugin and the even more amazing tech support!
Screen7 and other Summerbatch participants -- For motivation and finally luring me into making a game that's not for an OROW competition!
SkyGoblin folk -- For the custom resolution branch of AGS!
Everybody who nominated us for the Best Programming and Best Puzzles AGS Awards (2012)!
|File Name: BarelyFloating.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 160.36 MB||Files Added: 9,772|
|Downloads: 77 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,393,711 (57,154 last week)|
|Posted: 18.04.2013||Supporters: n/a|