Map: Seaside Raceway SF 1.3
Battlefield 2: All Downloads (1110) Patches (25) | Demos (2) | Mods (553) | Maps (399) | Movies (44) | Others (79)
Seaside Raceway is a custom non-combat map for Battlefield 2. It centers around a racetrack on the coast of a peninsula.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- There are various things to do in the map:
* DPV/Humvee/Truck races, complete with start line notches for up to 20 cars, start line overhang for organizers, pit lane, and a winners' podium.
* Destruction Derby in the derby arena.
* Skydiving from the 3000m platform...go with a DPV or a barrel.
* Skydiving from 1500m...land in a chimney or a car, fast.
* Boat racing thanks to the boat garage in the carrier.
* C4 jumping on one of the many hills.
* And more, use your imagination!
New in 1.3
* Many of the barrels have been removed and/or replaced with guardrails to reduce lag.
* Undergrowth (3d grass) added.
* New sky colour with a broader view distance.
* Added second car spawner to skydiving point.
* Added truck spawn at rear of garages.
* Made onramps to podium and derby arena less steep.
* Widened turn 2 to hopefully reduce the amount of crashes.
* Moved 1500m spawn point and labeled heights.
* Moved and lengthened pedestrian onramps on bridge to carrier island.
* Rendered object lightmaps at Medium instead of High to reduce file size.
* Added more Blackhawks in both spawners.
* Moved boat spawners slightly.
* Removed TOW HMMWV from SF edition.
* Rearranged car spawns in SF edition.
|File Name: seaside_raceway_1.3_sf.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 16.69 MB||Files Added: 10,690|
|Downloads: 298 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,122,422 (56,844 last week)|
|Posted: 29.08.2007||Supporters: n/a|