Mod: Australian Forces 0.2 Mod
Battlefield 2: All Downloads (1090) Patches (24) | Demos (2) | Mods (538) | Maps (396) | Movies (44) | Others (78)
A SP and MP mod for the team-based warfare game Battlefield 2.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Battlefield 2: Australian Forces is a singleplayer and multiplayer modification for the team-based modern warfare game Battlefield 2. The aim of the Australian Forces modification is to replace the United States forces with Australian forces; including new player, weapon and vehicles skins, HUD changes, and the potential for new weapons and vehicles in future releases.
This is the mod many Australian players have been waiting for – the chance to take on the world as highly-respected Australian Forces!
Version 0.2 makes the mod 100% compatible with the new patch. The most important change in 0.2 is the fact that BF2 levels can now be inherited, meaning you no longer have to copy the BF2 maps into the mod - reducing the size of the mod on your hard drive by up to 750MB.
Sorry for the lack of new major features in this release, but it was an important to get it compatible with 1.03. Hopefully release 0.3 should have more goodies in it... can you say "Steyr F88"?
Version v 0.2
- English localisation files updated to reflect 1.03 changes
- Levels are now inherited from BF2
- Map loading screens changed
- Added Bot Config program "BotConfig.exe" written by pogmohoin
- Support for dedicated server
- New animated busy cursor
- Shortcut icon added
An offical Australian Forces news and chat thread can be found on the Internode Games Network forums: http://games.internode.on.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=66
|File Name: bf2aus_02.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 24.44 MB||Files Added: 9,768|
|Downloads: 376 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,353,086 (43,734 last week)|
|Posted: 04.02.2006||Supporters: n/a|