Mod: Roflbox 0.5 Network Connection Hotfix
Battlefield 2: All Downloads (1084) Patches (24) | Demos (2) | Mods (534) | Maps (395) | Movies (44) | Others (77)
We developed our own animation system, some new server admin commands to help fight the people who might abuse some more fun items, as well as our own Weapon Selection system.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
What was originally just a bunch of random bored ideas for things like flying tanks and submarine dump trucks, became a mod. Our mod is based on the idea Sandbox Mod created as far as free form construction, but we grew tired of the same old, and wanted to see what we could do as modders.
This is an extremely out of the ordinary mod and has been in production for a long time as more of a project. We developed our own animation system (tutorial coming soon), some new server admin commands to help fight the people who might abuse some more of our fun items, as well as our own Weapon Selection system. We have our own Loading and Saving Network (More info below).
We like for everyone to have fun. If you feel that the only way you can have fun is to bother others having fun, then maybe this mod isn't for you.
Our mod also has it's own Saving and Loading Network. Forget your groups you have saved while on Roflbox? No problem if you login/register with our host's community (DeathbyBinary) you can simply go to www.network.deathbybinary.tk (currently offline) login and view your groups. You can also upload screenshots of your groups to remind you of what they are or even to allow other people to veiw the screenshots when they go to the Browse Groups section. You can also choose to set your groups to Public which allows anyone to load them using "@netloadpublic Playername Groupname". Using the Roflbox Network you can also rename your groups, delete them or even send them to other players.
* UberWazuSoldier - Mod Leader / Lead Tweaker / Texture Editor / Lead Python Editor / Custom Kit Designer / Mod Genious? / Forum Grammer Nazi!
* CrazyIvan1745 - Mod Co-Leader / Major Tweaker / Minor Texture Editor / Ideasman / Sound Engineer / Backup Server Owner / Hud Designer / (hey I HAD to give
myself a lot of credit even though most of these mean almost nothing)
* ClarelAKAKurt - Texture Editor/ Forum Topic Nazi
* Gasolene / Johnny Octane - Lead Beta Tester / Website Owner and Creator / Beta Testing Server Owner / RoflBox Network (Owner/Creator/Manager)
* Michael Lambert - For the amazing nuke effect.
* JuniorV8 - For the creation of the RoflBox Manager.
* Shilka/Hiiinz from Shilka Models - for the Nuke box.
* Elxx - For the use of the old Sandbox 0.5 code which is hardly left untouched, but made GREAT starting material and helped us get a lot of ideas for future
modding codes through his inspiring work.
* Thanks to all the Beta Testers who helped us over the years.
* Eve of Destruction mod - for the Huey which we have used in-game. You guys do a damn good job at what you do.
* DICE and Electronic Arts - for the creation of the Battefield Series. While the game has flaws, as long as all their future games have mod support I'll
* Point of Existance Mod - for the use of the Half completed Snowmobile (Which I hope to eventually get working 100%)
* Austrailian Forces Mod, Apocalypse Mod - If we use anything you would not like us to use let us know. We were not able to contact you. (If either of you
read this please contact us and we can tell you what little we used from your mods and resolve if any of it needs to be removed)
Thanks again, to everyone who has helped us make this mod, and for the support from the Death By Binary community.
|File Name: RoflBox_0.5_Network_Patch.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 158 KB||Files Added: 9,382|
|Downloads: 199 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,164,973 (84,673 last week)|
|Posted: 17.02.2012||Supporters: n/a|