Mod: US Intervention Hotfix - Client Files 0.11
Battlefield 2: All Downloads (1109) Patches (25) | Demos (2) | Mods (552) | Maps (399) | Movies (44) | Others (79)
US Intervention Hotfix - Client Files 0.11.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Due to the BF2 new patch we have made a hotfix to make USI fully compatible. Due to the addition of the vehicle drop the commo-roze command got turned upside down and causing CTD to squadmembers when giving commands. This has been fixed along with the sniper bug.
- fixed a bug where Commanders could crash all Squads and their members game caused by the new Vehicle Drop feature
- fixed a bug where Squad Leaders could crash their squad members game caused by the new Vehicle Drop feature
- fixed a bug with Sniper Rifles
- fixed a bug where you couldn't exit the RIB from positions 1 and 2
- removed the PKM unlock from the US support kit
As said above this is a hotfix. The upcoming patch will include much more gameplay fixes along with the addition of new vehicles. One of them is the m551. Have fun, and keep posting your USI experiences on http://www.jarhedz.com.
|File Name: usi_0.11_hotfix_client.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 9.54 MB||Files Added: 10,677|
|Downloads: 623 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,107,670 (58,047 last week)|
|Posted: 09.06.2006||Supporters: n/a|