Patch: Patch 1.5 (Beta 2)
Battlefield 2: All Downloads (1135) Patches (25) | Demos (2) | Mods (577) | Maps (400) | Movies (44) | Others (79)
The 1.5 patch for Battlefield 2. Note that this is a beta.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
Battlefield 2 Update v1.50
- Additional support for Windows Vista.
- Added Highway Tampa as a required map.
- Added a new map called Operation Blue Pearl.
- Added support for Widescreen resolutions
- Added support for the Novint Falcon controller - http://www.novint.com
- Changes made to both the J10 and F35B to make them more balanced. Please note that the J10 is a superior dogfighter to the F35B and as such these two aircraft will never be equally matched.
- AA targeting tweaked to make it more effective.
- Added checks to prevent "runway grieving".
- Various changes made to prevent cheating.
- Tweaked the hit detection, hits will be more accurate to the model
- Increased the time to go prone after jumping from 0.3 seconds to 0.7 seconds
- Fixed G36E HUD during sprinting to match other weapons.
|File Name: BF2_Patch_1.50.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 1,300.56 MB||Files Added: 11,378|
|Downloads: 6,210 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,861,366 (31,908 last week)|
|Posted: 12.05.2009||Supporters: n/a|