Mod: Fix for BFV Arsenal 0.40
Battlefield Vietnam: All Downloads (91) Patches (2) | Mods (55) | Maps (24) | Movies (1) | Others (9)
This is an addon for the Battlefield Vietnam Arsenal mod. This will correct a bug in which Sherman Tanks cause WWII maps to crash.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Readme File:
ARSENAL v0.40 "with fix"
Battlefield Vietnam Unofficial Expansion
- This is a mod, so itīs required the Battlefield Vietnam game installed.
- You will also need the last version of the game. Get the v1.2 and v1.21 on the official EA Games web site:
- It is recommended to uninstall all previous BFV Arsenal versions before installing the 0.40.
- If there is an error when using the BFV new launcher, it's because you don't have the Microsoft .NET Framework. Download it in the following link (do this, because you will probably need this framework sooner or later).
- For those lazy enough to don't install the framework, I kept the old BFV launcher in the 'BFV_Arsenal' folder. The old launcher doesn't have support for BFVArsenal + WW2mod, though.
fix for v0.40 (released august, 2008)
- fixed the bug in the Sherman causing WW2 maps to crash.
|File Name: bfv_arsenal0.40fix.rar|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 264 KB||Files Added: 11,489|
|Downloads: 5,160 (6 last week)||Author Downloads: 19,090,582 (27,366 last week)|
|Posted: 28.07.2008||Supporters: n/a|