Full-Game: Full Game 1.3.1
Wesnoth 1.3.1 is finally available. Compared to 1.2.x many things were changed in this brand new version.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Version 1.3-svn:
* Eastern Invasion:
* Drowned Plains: the dragon now starts on grassland.
* The Crossing: fixed a bug which prevented the undead leader spawned
at turn 8 from having a keep.
* The Duel: the keep is now replaced by a castle tile instead of
* Heir to the Throne
* Battle for Wesnoth: allowed Asheviere to recruit non-scout units.
* Elven Council: the leaders are no longer standing in keeps but on normal
* Two Brothers
* Updated the portrait of Bjarn to match the new mage colors.
* New unit graphics: the entire Mage line.
* Added a recruit animation for Skeleton.
* Added death animations for Orcish Assassin, Orcish Grunt, Ghoul, Ancient
and Elder Wose, Thief.
* Other new animations: improved Elvish Hero melee attack, magic shield for Elvish
* New attack icons: undead axe, undead crossbow, pick axe, glaive, elven
* Fixed misaligned animations of gryphon units.
* Fixed some female versions of units using male images in some animations.
* Item graphic improvements including an animatable campfire.
* Added visible peaks to the impassable mountains.
* Improved the hex grid.
* Crown icons for heroes and expendable allied leaders.
* New terrains: farmland, Elvish castle, bridges crossing swamp and deep
* Updated terrain: added peaks to the impassable mountains.
* Items with a halo have their halo hidden when under a shroud.
* Units with a hide ability now properly show where they're hidden and
the mouseover also gives the right indication.
* Language and translations
* Updated translations: British English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch,
Estonian, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Russian, Serbian,
* Fixed spelling mistakes in the default en_US language.
* Switched to mainly using single space.
* Map editor
* Maps can now be opened directly from a scenario file and saved back to it.
* Upon entering a new starting position the underlaying terrain
remains unchanged (starting positions no longer need to be keeps).
* When overwriting a starting position and undo that action
only the terrain was undone, not the starting position that's fixed.
* Flipping a map over the Y axis no longer resizes the map.
* Flipping a map over the X axis uses slightly different filler rules.
* Added the paste option to the edit menu.
* The terrains are now split in groups to the list of terrains per group
is a more friendly list.
* When not in drawing mode the brush setting is ignored and drawn with
the size of one tile.
* Added the an alpha blended preview of the selected terrains upon
* New maps: The Manzivan Traps, 4p Hamlets.
* Revised maps: Blitz, Den of Onis, Sablestone Delta, Sulla's Ruins, Wesbowl.
* Added an option for choosing a random starting time of day.
* Lowered the multiplayer lobby lag.
* Wesbowl: the respawned units are fully healed again.
* New or revised sound effects: morning star, holy magic.
* Added an advanced sound tab to preferences, allowing one to specify the
values used for sample rate and buffer size.
* Terrain system
* The entire underlaying system has been converted to a new system (this
might render some user-made content broken, read this forum thread for
more details: http://www.wesnoth.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14910).
* Unit changes and balancing
* New traits: healthy (+3 HP, +4 rest healing), fearless (ignore
unfavourable time of day).
* Dark Adepts no longer get the 'strong' trait.
* Added the 'skirmisher' ability to the Shadow line.
* Increased the HP of the Longbowman from 45 to 51.
* Decreased the XP requirement of the Longbowman from 80 to 68.
* Increased the HP of the Master Bowman from 58 to 67.
* decreased the HP of the Arch Mage from 57 to 54.
* Increased the melee attack of the Elvish Shyde from 4-2 to 6-2.
* Increased the ranged slow attack of the Elvish Shyde from 7-2 to 6-3.
* Increased the ranged magical attack of the Elvish Shyde from 7-3 to 8-3.
* Increased the melee attack of the Elvish Enchantress from 5-2 to 6-2.
* Increased the melee attack of the Elvish Sylph from 5-3 to 6-3.
* Increased the ranged slow attack of the Elvish Sylph from 6-4 to 6-5.
* Increased the HP of the Elvish Sylph from 58 to 60.
* Increased the XP requirement of the Guardsman from 42 to 47.
* Increased the HP of the Stalwart from 48 to 54.
* Increased the XP requirement of the Stalwart from 65 to 85.
* Increased the HP of the Sentinel from 56 to 68.
* Decreased the cost of the Mudcrawler from 9 to 5.
* Decreased the HP of the Shadow from 26 to 24.
* Increased the HP of the Goblin Rouser from 26 to 31.
* Increased the melee attack of the Goblin Rouser from 5-3 to 6-3.
* Fixed a bug which prevented a Mermaid Siren picking up a storm trident.
* Fixed a bug which caused the slow effect being applied twice.
* If a unit gains enough XP to gain 2 levels this will be done directly.
* User interface
* Users in the MP lobby can be marked as friends, and notifications received
when friends join the lobby.
* Added a sub tab of multiplayer to the preferences menu to view and edit
your friends and ignores list.
* Many performance improvements making the game run faster now.
* Made some tooltips visible again.
|File Name: wesnoth-1.3.1-windows.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 60.55 MB||Files Added: 9,675|
|Downloads: 206 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,456,690 (74,398 last week)|
|Posted: 09.03.2007||Supporters: n/a|