Full-Game: The Battle for Wesnoth 1.4.1 Full Game (Windows)
Version 1.4.1 of this free game has been released. Changes include new music, extra elven portraits, and of course, bug fixes.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Version 1.4:
* language and i18n:
* new translation: traditional Chinese
* updated translations: Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto,
Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Polish, Russian,
Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, Valencian
* more elvish portraits
* revised maps: Cynsaun Battlefield
* messages will no longer default to the private channel when observing
or joining a new game
* fixed an invalid vector access, which could happen since linger mode
didn't reset the player_numer_ (bug #11094)
* random maps can no longer crash if two teams have the same starting
position (that happened if 2 teams didn't get a starting position.)
* when the number of players for a random map can't be placed the engine
tries maximal ten times before giving up.
* added new music track, "Knalgan Theme" by Ryan Reilly.
* added new music track, "The King is Dead" by Mattias Westlund.
* updated music track, "Traveling Minstrels" by Mattias Westlund.
* changed the default story screen music from loyalists.ogg to revelation.ogg
* added new music track, "Nunc Dimittis" by Jeremy Nicoll.
* added new music track, "The City Falls" by Doug Kaufman.
* WML engine:
* fixed a bug where addons with recusive INCLUDES could no longer be loaded
* miscellaneous and bug fixes:
* units with a death sound but no death animation now play their death
* selection animations are not directional when standing animations are
disabled (bug #11151)
* Fixed parser problems with \r\r in files
* cleanups and a compiler fix based on patch #911
* the detection of the savegame version was done after parsing the savegame
this could lead to crashes when loading 1.2 savegames (debian bug 467088)
* fix a bug where the random map generator could place a keep on the border
* Fixed UI sounds toggle crash on Windows
* when a new unit is spawned when the attacker dies and the new unit has
a lower number of weapons then the weapon number used in the attack an
wml_exception was thrown (bug #10926).
* truncate names in the load dialog utf8 aware, might be related to
* fix bug #11187 play_once=yes and fix musical cross-fading
|File Name: wesnoth-1.4.1-windows.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 145.18 MB||Files Added: 11,359|
|Downloads: 316 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,794,217 (33,472 last week)|
|Posted: 10.04.2008||Supporters: n/a|