Patch: Patch 1.001
The 1.001 patch for Bioshock 2. See file details for a list of changes.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
Fixed accepting a game invite on the Multiplayer Menu via Friend Invite causing a crash.
- Fixed a black screen that would occur minimizing and restoring the game in Windows 7.
- Fixed the ability to adopt or harvest Little Sisters after rebinding the ‘F’ or ‘B’ keys
to Zoom, Fire or Fire Plasmid.
- Fixed Big Daddy HUD elements remaining on screen when not appropriate.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s plasmid hand would become unresponsive if they pressed the
Next Plasmid key immediately after firing any chargeable plasmid (such as ElectroBolt 2).
- Fixed a potential save file issue.
- Fixed an issue where the resolution would change on its own if entering gameplay in a 16:10
resolution on a native 16:10 monitor.
- Fixed a problem where if you were running the game in a resolution higher than your desktop
resolution the mouse cursor wouldn’t be able to go across the whole screen.
- Fixed an issue in Windows 7 where certain Radio messages could become scrambled or broken
after defeating a Big Sister if Voice audio had been turned down or muted previously.
- Fixed a crash while playing Dionysus Park on a 32-bit machine.
- Fixed a crash that would occur sometimes loading a previous manual save made before any
- Fixed a crash while signing in to GFWL when running compatibility mode for XP SP2 while
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t play audio diaries in certain areas.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur any time before a specific Big Sister sequence.
|File Name: Bioshock2_v1.001_Patch.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 170.75 MB||Files Added: 9,773|
|Downloads: 4,155 (15 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,413,380 (60,079 last week)|
|Posted: 15.02.2010||Supporters: n/a|