Patch: Patch 1.3
Blitzkrieg II: All Downloads (10) Patches (4) | Demos (2) | Mods (1) | Maps (1) | Movies (1) | Others (1)
This update brings the retail version of the game to version 1.3. It deals with a variety of gameplay bugs.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Blitzkrieg II by Nival Interactive - retail v1.3 patch
The v1.3 Patch fixes the following problems:
- Missing textures are now available in the map editor
- Saving a game in a user-created map is now possible during gameplay
- Ability to join a ladder game with a modified config file has been disabled
- Sniper unit accuracy has been enhanced in "very hard" mode
- Fixed map editor crashes
- Attack AI improved for ground-attack planes and tanks
- Support for Windows XP 64-bit added
- Visible reinforcement timer added
- "Remaining time" counter is always displayed
The v1.21 Patch fixes the following problems:
async with Russian version
Bugfixes in the Engine:
- Abilities for the elite infantry were disabled (except right after getting a level). Changed initial state of the ability buttons to "enabled"
- add a tooltip to a random country choice in MP Game Room
- units in encyclopaedia always in best graphics quality
- Added simple validation for emails : "something@somethingelse"
- Pathfinding problems with vehicles driving up a plateau.
- No prompt by shortcut Alt + F4
- changed the way the hitbars are displayed for the keybuildings in MP
- using localized name for hotkey's tooltip.
- Fixed crash when can't connect to nival.net
- Added missing tooltips.
|File Name: bk2_patch_1_3.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 78.71 MB||Files Added: 9,769|
|Downloads: 3,143 (7 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,385,966 (55,179 last week)|
|Posted: 03.01.2006||Supporters: n/a|