Patch: Patch 188.8.131.52
THQ releases a new patch for the PC version of Blood Bowl updating it to version 184.108.40.206.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Blood Bowl v220.127.116.11 Fixes:
- Blitz!: Stuns caused during Blitz! are not discounted anymore.
- Campaign: Playing teams are now more randomly selected.
- Dice Modifiers: Some modifiers were not properly applied.
- Fan Factor: Fan Factor variation is now properly computed.
- Go For It: A Go For It was rolled for the second block of Frenzy when this move was the last movement available.
- Go For It: Was not properly rolled when doing a Hand-off.
- Interception: An interceptor must be closer to the thrower than the thrower is to the target player/square of the pass, and closer to the targetplayer/square of the pass than the thrower is to the target player/square of the pass.
- MVP: Players not available to play will not be eligible for MVP anymore.
- Placement: It is now impossible to swap a character in reserve with an opponent.
- Save: Saved games at turn 16 will not add an extra turn anymore when loaded.
- Simulation: Players with No Hands should not earn Pass/TD/Interceptions SPP anymore.
- Touchback: Can now give the ball to a team-mate in the opponent side after a Quick Snap event.
- Touchback: AI will not give the ball to a player with No Hands anymore.
- Lobby Chat: Blacklisted players' messages will not appear anymore.
- Lobby Chat: Will not return to foot of page anymore when receiving messages from other players.
- Petty Cash: Team values of both team are now displayed.
- Placement: Fixed a loss of input when placement timeout occured.
- Post Match: Fan Factor rolls are now displayed.
- SPP: Are now displayed on the player sheet.
- Turn Marker: Each team now has its own turn marker.
- Armours: Beastmen armours' prices have been updated.
- Armours: Buff probability of all armours are now properly used.
- Default teams: Now have correct team value.
- Goblin Fanatic: Now moves one square at a time, but is forced to spend his whole movement.
- Goblin Fanatic: Doesn't earn SPP anymore when knocking down players of his team or when injuring already down characters.
- Goblin Fanatic: Now Turnover happens when knocking down a team-mate.
- Goblin Looney: Will not get up anymore when failing a Dodge.
- Goblin Pogoer: Now has MA 7.
- Star Player Slibli: Now has AGI 1.
- Star Players: A Star Player will not play anymore if induced by both team.
- Chainsaw: A player dodging next to a character with Chainsaw is not hurt anymore by the chainsaw.
- Diving Tackle: fixed a bug where ball carrier was knocked down with the ball.
- Diving Tackle: A dodge roll could be re-rolled twice.
- Dump-Off: Timer fixed. Hail Mary Pass can not be used anymore during Dump-Off. Player that failed Really Stupid Roll are notre prompted anymore to use Dump-Off.
- Hail Mary Pass: Can now be used to launch the ball at a greater distance than Bomb.
- Horns: It now works correctly, even combined with Frenzy.
- Mighty Blow: It is now used to break armour only when needed, and is counted when re-rolling with Piling On.
- Pass Block: A player using Pass Block does not have to roll for a negative skill before to move (Really Stupid, Bone Head, Wild Animal and Take Root).
- Pro: can be used during the opponent turn to re-roll Tentacles and Shadowing. When you fail pro, dice is not re-rolled anymore.
- Really Stupid: A player with the Skill Really Stupid does not give a bonus anymore to a player rolling for Really Stupid.
- Right Stuff: The player with this skill may now take its turn if he is thrown before he has moved and fails to land but is uninjured
- Shadowing: Player should now be able to throw a Block next turn.
- Throw Team-Mate: Passing skills are now used.
- Stand Firm: Doesn't work anymore when the player is Prone.
- Very Long Legs: It now prevents the use of Safe Throw.
|File Name: bb-update-1-0-1-9.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 37.49 MB||Files Added: 9,384|
|Downloads: 2,214 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,178,116 (85,215 last week)|
|Posted: 29.09.2009||Supporters: n/a|