Call of Duty 2 Cheats & Codes
At the main demo screen enter options and enable the drop down console. From there, push the tilde (~) key to bring down the console and type the following:
seta thereisacow "1337" followed by spdevmap eldaba
This will start the demo level with devmap and cheats enabled.
When in game bring down the console and enter any of cheat codes bellow to activate the cheat:
||Walk / Fly through walls
||Enemies ignore you
| give ammo
||Refill your ammunition / grenades
| jump_height 128
||Moon jump (jump_height 39 for default)
| timescale .25
||Slow motion (timescale 1 for default)
| give all
||Enter again to be given 2 different weapons from the demo
|| Play "Red Army Training"
|| Play "Demolition"
|| Play "The Diversionary Raid"
|| Play "Holding The Line"
|| Play "El Alamein"
|| Play "The End Of The Beginning"
|| Play "Repairing The Wire"
|| Play "Railroad Station No. 1"
|| Play "Downtown Assault"
|| Play "Stalingrad City Hall"
|| Play "Comrade Sniper"
|| Play "Crusader Charge"
|| Play "88 Ridge"
|| Play "Armoured Car Escape"
|| Play "Retaking Toujane"
|| Play "Assault On Matmata"
|| Play "The Battle Of Pointe Du Hoc"
|| Play "Defending The Pointe"
|| Play "The Silo"
|| Play "Prisoners Of War"
|| Play "The Crossroads"
|| Play "The Battle For Hill 400"
|| Play "Rangers Lead The Way"
|| Play "Bergstein"
|| Play "The Brigade Box"
|| Play "The Tiger"
|| Play "The Crossing Point"
|/seta mis_01 9
|| Unlock "The Winter War" Mission Set
|/seta mis_02 9
|| Unlock "The Battle Of El Alamein" Mission Set
|/seta mis_03 9
|| Unlock "Not One Step Backwards!" Mission Set
|/seta mis_04 9
|| Unlock "Fortress Stalingrad" Mission Set
|/seta mis_05 9
|| Unlock "The Tank Squadrons" Mission Set
|/seta mis_06 9
|| Unlock "Rommel's Last Stand" Mission Set
|/seta mis_07 9
|| Unlock "D-Day" Mission Set
|/seta mis_08 9
|| Unlock "The Battle For Caen" Mission Set
|/seta mis_09 9
|| Unlock "Hill 400" Mission Set
|/seta mis_10 9
|| Unlock "Crossing The Rhine" Mission Set
|| Simple FPS Display
|| Verbose FPS Display
|| Time FPS Display
|| Display Off
|| inreased difficulty level, allows cheats
|| provides full ammo loads for all wepons including grenades
|| random weapon selection loads new weapons
Call of Duty 2 Hints, Tips
- Hint: Veteran mode
- Veteran mode cuts life expectancy to three or four shots until you die. However, Veteran mode does not improve the enemy's aim or strategy. Use small blocks or small bulges of hills as cover and crawl. Because you do not get points for kills, do not take the Nazis head on. Let your allies lay some fire, if there are any. If not, throw a smoke grenade and shift between crouch and crawl positions, laying cover fire and stall some time for the smoke grenade to spread before the Nazis rush in. Use this smoke cover to fall back to the nearest safe position where you can regroup or hide and pick the Nazis off from afar.
- Hint: Determining if enemies are still alive
- Even if you shoot the enemy, he may still be alive. Make sure to aim your crosshairs at him and see if it turns red. If it does, it indicates that the enemy is still alive, and you must shoot him down more. Do not give the enemy the chance to shoot you from behind while he regains consciousness.
- Hint: Grenades
- The grenade indicator is useful, however, you do not have to run away from it every time. If the indicator points that a grenade has landed near you, but you are taking cover behind a wall, you do not need to run away. Instead, the grenade will explode and not damage you at all.
- Hint: Kill types
- Head shots are instant kills. Body shots require two or more shots for a kill.
- Hint: Recommended weapons
- Whenever you have the chance, pick up a Kak 98. It is one of the most powerful guns in the game. There is a scoped-Kak 98 in the last level (Dragon's Teeth) in the 2 bunker in the building.