Mod: All Rifles Mod 1.5
Call of Duty 2: All Downloads (1080) Patches (3) | Demos (2) | Mods (674) | Maps (311) | Movies (15) | Others (73)
Here's the latest version of DaniFilth's All Rifles Mod for CoD2. It does the same old thing (see the features below), but this version (v1.5) has been released solely for compatibility with CoD v1.2.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Filename: zzz_all_rifles_v1.5.iwd
Game: Call of Duty 2 (1.2 Compatible)
Mod: All Rifles Mod
Date Completed: 04/11/2006
Email: irt007 AT hotmail DOT com
1) Removes all weapons but rifles, (bolt, semi-auto and sniper), from the menu system, (only). (See config instructions for details).
2) Removes MG42 turrets from maps.
3) Pistols are now enabled/disabled via the config. To allow pistols, scr_allow_pistols must be on. To disallow pistols, scr_allow_pistols must be off.
4) One smoke grenade is now given to every player. Smoke grenades are (still) enabled/disabled via the config.
5) Frag grenade counts for bolt-action rifles and semi-auto rifles are now set via the config. To set the bolt frag grenade count, set bolt_fraggrenades_count to a number between 1-3. To set the semi frag grenade count, set semi_fraggrenades_count to a number between 1-3. Frag grenades are (still) enabled/disabled via the config.
6) Includes the Scoped G43 rifle. To allow the Scoped G43 rifle, scr_allow_g43_sniper must be on. To disallow the Scoped G43 rifle, scr_allow_g43_sniper must be off.
7) Allow/disallow killed players to drop weapons/grenades switch now included. To allow weapons/grenades to drop, scr_allow_drop_weapons and scr_allow_drop_grenades must be on respectively. To disallow weapons/grenades to drop, scr_allow_drop_weapons and scr_allow_drop_grenades must be off respectively.
Install Instructions: Place the file into the Call of Duty/main folder for both the server and the client(s). If other weapons are not desired for play on the server, (i.e. nades, etc.), they must be turned off in the config. The server configuration is beyond the scope of this mod. Also, all clients MUST have access to the mod, otherwise, the clients menus will default to the stock menu. You must have sv_allowDownload enabled in your config for this.
Delete the file "zzz_all_rifles_v1.5.iwd" from your "C:Program FilesActivisionCall of Duty 2main" folder.
Config Instructions: You must turn off weapons you do not want on your server via the server config. (You can also turn off weapons that the mod allows, like sniper rifles or smoke grenades, by this method).
// Server Settings
set sv_pure "1" //Set 0 for off. Set 1 for on.
set sv_allowDownload "1" //Set 0 for off. Set 1 for on.
set scr_allow_drop_weapons "1" //Set 0 for off. Set 1 for on.
set scr_allow_drop_grenades "1" //Set 0 for off. Set 1 for on.
set scr_allow_smokegrenades "1" //Set 0 for off. Set 1 for on.
set scr_allow_fraggrenades "1" //Set 0 for off. Set 1 for on.
set bolt_fraggrenades_count "3" //Set between 1-3
set semi_fraggrenades_count "3" //Set between 1-3
set scr_allow_pistols "1" //Set 0 for off. Set 1 for on.
set scr_allow_enfield "1" //Set 0 for off. Set 1 for on.
set scr_allow_kar98k "1" //Set 0 for off. Set 1 for on.
set scr_allow_nagant "1" //Set 0 for off. Set 1 for on.
set scr_allow_m1carbine "1" //Set 0 for off. Set 1 for on.
set scr_allow_m1garand "1" //Set 0 for off. Set 1 for on.
set scr_allow_g43 "1" //Set 0 for off. Set 1 for on.
set scr_allow_svt40 "1" //Set 0 for off. Set 1 for on.
set scr_allow_enfieldsniper "1" //Set 0 for off. Set 1 for on.
set scr_allow_g43_sniper "1" //Set 0 for off. Set 1 for on.
set scr_allow_kar98ksniper "1" //Set 0 for off. Set 1 for on.
set scr_allow_nagantsniper "1" //Set 0 for off. Set 1 for on.
set scr_allow_springfield "1" //Set 0 for off. Set 1 for on.
set scr_allow_bar "0"
set scr_allow_bren "0"
set scr_allow_mp44 "0"
set scr_allow_ppsh "0"
set scr_allow_sten "0"
set scr_allow_mp40 "0"
set scr_allow_thompson "0"
set scr_allow_pps42 "0"
set scr_allow_greasegun "0"
set scr_allow_shotgun "0"
1) The mod will not work with any other file(s) that modify the menu system. It is recommended that the mod is utilized with no other modifications to the game, (a stock game), before any other mods are used in conjunction with the mod. Please check the server config if the results are undesirable.
2) Some user created maps utilize soundloadspecs that do not include all of the weapons sounds. This is an intentional limitation of the map in order to save memory for other features. This can also easily be "fixed". Request a fix to maps by sending the author of this mod, ([COF]DaniFilth), a copy of the map in the form of an iwd, and a "fix" will be emailed back.
1) GER-Iceman - For the IWI to DDS converter utility (iwi2dds.exe)
2) GER-Iceman - For the idea of hex-editing the materials file
3) Matthias Lorenz of www.cod2mod.com - For the image to IWI converter utility (ImageToIWIConverter.exe)
4) Pointy of www.planetpointy.co.uk - For the DDS to IWI converter utility (dds2iwi.exe)
5) Tridon of www.funzoneclan.com - For the superior Scoped G43 weapons file that fixes mp issues
Date Completed: 04/11/2006
1) Fixed compatibility issue with COD2 1.2
Date Completed: 03/19/2006
1) Added weapons/grenades drop switch.
2) Minor fix to frag grenade count updater.
Date Completed: 03/14/2006
1) Variable frag grenade counts (for bolt-action rifles and semi-auto rifles) are set via the config. Frag grenades are (still) enabled/disabled via the config.
2) Enhanced Menu: Frag grenades counts are accurately shown in the menu.
2) Fixed another Scoped G43 rifle bug, (reload sound).
Date Completed: 02/20/2006
Details: Custom mod for General Maximus of DPG clan
1) Added the Scoped G43 rifle
2) Heavily modified Tridon's Scoped G43 weapons file (More sway, normalized crosshairs, bug fixes, etc.)
Date Completed: 11/25/2005
1) Added the Garand, Carbine, G43 and SVT40 to the menu
2) Enhanced Menu: Weapons are now selected using letters, since the number of selectable weapons exceeded nine.
3) Enhanced Menu: Weapon descriptions are displayed again!
4) "All Rifles Mod" naming convention introduced.
Date Completed: 11/22/2005
1) Fixed a bug in Version 1.3's "Enhanced Menu" (4) & (5). Sigh :(
2) The last classic bolt rifle only menu. (See Ver.1.4)
Date Completed: 11/20/2005
1) Added the pistol toggle for server admins to select via the config.
2) Added one smoke grenade to all players.
3) Enhanced menu: All weapons are still visible even if they're disabled in the config, (but not selectable).
4) Enhanced menu: Frag grenades are not visible if they're disabled in the config.
5) Enhanced menu: Smoke grenades are not visible if they're disabled in the config.
Date Completed: 11/15/2005
Details: Synchronized email contact information
Date Completed: 11/13/2005
Details: Fixed secondary mg42 turret deletion.
Date Completed: 11/13/2005
Details: First version is ported from my COD:UO Bolt Rifles mod! Get it at www.clanoffriends.com!
Beware Mod Community: There are people out there who steal other people's mods by simply putting their names on it!
Legal: Please email me if you wish to modify this mod. You are not allowed to change the name of the file, or claim it as your own.
|File Name: zzz_all_rifles_v1.5.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 29 KB||Files Added: 9,769|
|Downloads: 3,330 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,362,711 (39,250 last week)|
|Posted: 14.08.2007||Supporters: n/a|