Map: Verla (Final)
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare: All Downloads (705) Patches (12) | Demos (1) | Mods (410) | Maps (262) | Movies (8) | Others (12)
A multiple gametype map by blmeanie.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Readme File:
README for the COD4 custom map Verl4
Released: Friday, October 3, 2008
short name :mp_verla4
Designed and created by blmeanie entirely as a fictional battlefield
*Modification or usage of any part of this package is allowed without permission of the creator, but this readme file must be included in the redistribution package, Thank you.
mp_verla4 (c) 2008
- other credits:
- extensive testing by the members of www.roguewarriors2 aka Rogue Warriors, and pubs alike
- custom textures for the various monuments throughout the map created by Randomzero
- tremendous and continuous help from the modsonline community. Without their help this would not have happened.
Email : email@example.com
Guild site: http://www.roguewarriors2.com/RWforum/portal.php?
- create a folder called usermaps in the root directory of the installed game
- copy the entire folder within the zip file to the usermaps folder
This is my third released map. The first two were for cod2.
- TDM, DM, DOM, CTF, CTFB, SAB, SD, and HQ gametypes all supported and tested.
- Players supported 0-20 comfortably
- Most of the buildings are original creations, there is a prefab used as well
- Below ground tunnel system to aid in covert movement
- No known map exploits, tested and revised to block any during the testing process
- Size : medium
- Effects : fire, smoke, minefield
- various online download spots
- included in zip file
- Approx. 5 months, off and on
- began in April of 2008
- finished late September 2008
- The map is an updated map from a cod2 map I made. The town has transformed from a battleground during WWII to a rebuilding town that finds itself in the middle of intense modern battles. There are plenty of buildings to move through and around including a McDonalds, a CVS pharmacy, an old school Tap Room as well as some apartments.
- I would gladly accept feedback, both positive and negative, from those that download and play this map.
- besides the previously mentioned textures used for the monuments, there are a few banners with my personal logo of a blue meanie.
|File Name: mp_verla4.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 22.38 MB||Files Added: 9,648|
|Downloads: 2,962 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,439,444 (74,218 last week)|
|Posted: 06.10.2008||Supporters: n/a|