Patch: Patch 1.1
Call of Duty: World at War: All Downloads (109) Patches (8) | Mods (53) | Maps (36) | Movies (8) | Others (3)
The 1.1 patch for Call of Duty: World at War.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Here's the details on the patch:
- Mods are now enabled in Co-op, Single Player, and Multiplayer.
- Players will now be notified when a new patch is available.
- Improvements for SLI support.
- G_Spawn: no free entities crash has been fixed.
- Server no longer runs out of script variables.
- License key is no longer required to run a Dedicated Server.
- A Dedicated Server can now be started from the Command Line via Remote Desktop Connection.
- Various fixes in Server Browser.
- Players will no longer see multiple friend invites from the same friends.
- When a player calls in a recon plane in a Hardcore match, the HUD will properly appear.
- Clan Tags will now display in game where appropriate.
- Map holes fixed
- Spawn improvements and weapon balancing
- remote desktop now works with dedicated servers
|File Name: CoDWaW-1.0.1017-PatchSetup.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 317.69 MB||Files Added: 10,618|
|Downloads: 84,667 (503 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,083,140 (58,439 last week)|
|Posted: 11.11.2008||Supporters: n/a|