Mod: Kane's Wrath Reloaded Beta Version 0.7
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars: All Downloads (348) Patches (81) | Demos (1) | Mods (156) | Maps (99) | Movies (10) | Others (1)
Kane's Wrath Reloaded is a partial total conversion and balance mod for Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars designed to change and make gameplay the way it was meant to be played. Unlike the original Kane's Wrath expansion for C&C3, this mod for C&C3 will n
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- t's back. Kane's Wrath Reloaded is a partial total conversion and balance mod for Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars designed to change and make gameplay the way it was meant to be played. Yes, this is the first original KW mod for C&C3. Unlike the original Kane's Wrath expansion for C&C3, this mod for C&C3 will not be played under most KW current gameplay changes and conditions. New gameplay changes, edited content and most units imported from KW and C&C4 will add and combine to the strength of the new gameplay experience for this mod. Now recognized and awarded as June 2011 Mod of the Month by CnCMasters.
Latest version is 0.7 with PDF readme. Note that version 0.7 only works under C&C3 Patch 1.09.
Download (with no new music): Gamefront.com
Download (with new music): Moddb.com
I also released a KW art/sound packs as well as a re-release of the CNC3 art pack:
KW Art Pack: Gamefront.com
KW Sound Pack: Gamefront.com
CNC3 Art Pack re-release: Gamefront.com
As of now, an update 1.0 release for this mod has been delayed until further notice. The CNC4 and the re-release of the RA3 art packs will be released as planned but not until next month. The source code for the Spartan and the Shogun Executioner will also be released by the time you read this.
Here are a few things that are currently in development so far:
- GDI/NOD V-Ox Transport and Carryall will be buildable for all GDI and NOD factions.
- NOD Banshee will be buildable for all NOD factions.
- Scrin Ion Storm and Shock Swarm support powers as well as the Scrin Manta and the modified Growth Accelerator is usable for all Scrin factions.
- GDI EMP Cannon support power will be usable for all GDI factions.
- Grenadier Squad with EMP Grenades ability working for all GDI factions.
- Up to 56 new and modified units will be in the mod, no wonder why this mod couldn't get any bigger than this.
- Following new units to be in this faction: Zone Raider, Slingshot, Shatterer, Hammerhead and MARV will be buildable for the GDI. Still questionable is the Stealth Jet.
- Commando can now set C4s to all ground vehicles.
- Sonic Repulsive Field, AP Ammo, Tungsten AA Shells, EMP Grenades, Hardpoints and Orbital Strike will be attempted.
Steel Talons changes:
- Following new units to be in this faction: Talon, MRT, Wolverine, Titan, Sandstorm, Shockwave, Behemoth, Combat Engineer, Orca Minigunner, Mastodon.
- AP Ammo, Tungsten AA Shells, Hardpoints and Orbital Strike will be attempted.
- Riflemen will no longer Dig In foxholes. MRTs will no longer set mines. The Combat Engineer will now have the Dig In, Set Mine and Set Booby Trap abilities as well as healing vehicles around its short radius . As for the MRT, that vehicle will now have a new ability to heal infantry around its short radius.
- Following new units to be in this faction: Armadillo, Spartan, Zone Defender, Zone Raider, Zone Orca, MARV.
- Zone Shatterer now has its overload beam ability working.
- Zone Predator (with rocket upgrades), Zone Juggernaut and Zone Stalker will be buildable for this faction.
- Tiberium Field Suits, AP Ammo, Tungsten AA Shells, Ceramic Armor, Supersonic Air Attack and Orbital Strike will be attempted.
- Following new units to be in this faction: Reckoner, Specter, Redeemer, Banshee.
- Confessor Cabal will be buildable in this faction. Hallucinogenic Grenades ability working.
- Confessor Upgrade will be replaced by Black Disciples.
- Commando can now set C4s to all ground vehicles.
- Redeemer can now set its rage generator working. It may need a buff on its effect.
- Vertigo has its Disruption Pod working.
- Laser Fencing, Tiberium Vein Detonation, Tiberium Core Missiles, and Purifying Flame will be attempted.
Marked of Kane changes:
- Following new units to be in this faction: Awakened, Enlightened, Tiberium Trooper, Avenger Tank, Cyborg Reaper, Cyborg Commando, Reckoner, Specter, Banshee, Redeemer. Mantis and Purifier temporarily buildable to this faction.
- Magnetic Mines, Tiberium Vein Detonation, Laser Fencing, Cybernetic Legs, Quad Turrets, Tiberium Core Missiles, Super-Charged Particle Beam and Purifying Flame will be attempted.
- EMP Blast abilities working for Awakened and Enlightened.
- Following new units to be in this faction: Ravager, Manta
- Ravagers now have Tiberium Agitation ability working.
- Ichor Seed, Infestation and Overlord's Wrath will be attempted.
- Attenuated Forcefields will be used in this faction.
- Following new units to be in this faction: Shard Walker, Mechapede, Reaper Tripod, Ravager, Mantis.
- Ichor Seed, Blue Shards, Shard Launchers and Overlord's Wrath will be attempted.
- Following new units to be in this faction: Ravager, Cultists, Prodigy, Mantis
- Life-Form Plant and Terraforming Nexus will be buildable for this faction.
- Temporal Wormhole, Advanced Articulators, Traveler Engines and Overlord's Wrath will be attempted.
-- Modified Nod Turret will be in the MOK faction and other units are already in those factions. Banshee and Armageddon Bomber will be buildable for all Nod factions as a tier-4 unit. For my decision, the Black Hand sub-faction will not be in this mod due to a technical issue for the skirmish as the game crashed for unknown reasons. Either the Confessor, Black Hand or some other unit/structure codings prevent the faction to work. As of now, Manta and Purifier will be temporarily be put into the MOK faction.
-- All vehicles for the Traveler-59 faction will now have shields without the Forcefield upgrade.
-- Mothership will now be buildable from the Gravity Stabilizer (for all Scrin factions) instead from the support power summoned from the Signal Transmitter.
-- Fixed an unknown issue with the GDI Ion Cannon Control superweapon.
-- Added a new Mammoth Tank for the Forgotten and is buildable from the Mutant Hovel at a cost of 2500/25.
-- Added Bulldog, Light Tank and Glorfindel to the Mutant Hovel. More will be explained later.
-- Added Talon, Banshee, Manta, Zone Stalker and Zone Juggernaut into the mod.
-- Added Garage, Hospital, Observation Tower and Oil Derrick tech structures into the mod.
-- Power plant upgrades will no longer require tier 2. However build time increased to 15s. This is to fix the issue(s) to new factions that were unable to get in new upgrades.
-- Added experience values to all sub-factions units and structures.
-- New unit abilities from KW are 95% finished. (still missing Shadow Squad ability with Specters)
-- New upgrades and support powers from KW are 20% finished.
-- Currently creating eight 8-player skirmish maps that are WIP. Release date to be determined.
-- Finished packaging C&C4, KW, RA3 and C&C3 art packs. Release date will be in October.
Bugs and Issues to be fixed:
-- Nod Turret needs textures when built and when destroyed. (already fixed)
-- Death animations for C&C4 units need some work due to missing codings. (except the Mastodon)
-- Tire treads need to be moving for the Spartan and Armadillo.
-- Moving animation for the Mutant Ironback and GDI Mastodon need some work.
Current changes that won't work under this mod due to coding incompatibilities:
-- Infantry garrisoning epic units to gain additional weapons or abilities
-- MARV to collect Tiberium and collect credits when sweeping on them
-- Eradicator effect on gaining a fraction of credits when friendly units destroy enemies near the Eradicator's ring of support
-- Mechapede using a wiggle animation effect when moving on the battlefield
-- Engineer to make a complete three-second delay before capturing all types of structures
-- Dynamic Draw coding responsible for collapsing a structure or unit when destroyed
-- Redemption, Decoy Temple and Railgun Accelerator support powers as well as the Conversion Reserves upgrade
Follow me on: Twitter.com and Purplegaga.weebly.com
|File Name: KWReloadedBeta0.7.rar|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 913.01 MB||Files Added: 9,771|
|Downloads: 97 (7 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,392,658 (57,267 last week)|
|Posted: 28.09.2011||Supporters: n/a|