Mod: Rise of Mankind: A New Dawn 1.55 (Patch)
Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword: All Downloads (70) Patches (4) | Demos (1) | Mods (62) | Maps (2) | Movies (1)
This is a patch for the Rise of Mankind: A New Dawn mod. This will bring it up to version 1.55, and requires that the full version 1.53 or 1.54 be installed prior to installing this.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Latest Patch for A New Dawn. It can be installed over either A New Dawn 1.53 or 1.54.
* 2 possible causes of CTD's,
* Arctic Buildings slightly tweaked,
* Fixed Religious Victory, was not working correctly
* Fixed missing Text Entries
* The AI will not replace sea tunnels with non-sea tunnel routes
* Noble, Lord, and Warlord Units Require Vassalage, Aristocracy, or Feudalism before they can be trained.
* Switching to Coinage and Guilds now cause Anarchy
* Fixed the spawning issue with Great Generals (I hope)
* Fixes bug where replaced buildings were still active.
* Surround and Destroy gameoption now works.
* Fixed a bug When Tech Brokering and Tech Diffusion were both active, the AI would refuse to trade most techs.
|File Name: A_New_Dawn_1.55_Patch.exe|| Author: Zappara
|File Size: 3.38 MB||Files Added: 4|
|Downloads: 424 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 5,501 (4 last week)|
|Posted: 26.02.2010||Supporters: 0 (+1 Add)|